Terms & Conditions
You may be eligible to receive full or partial reimbursement as compensation for Doki services shutting down, subject to your device’s activation date and reimbursement eligibility. By submitting an application for such reimbursement, you hereby agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
● Each device may only be reimbursed once. If you have multiple devices, you will have to input each device’s information separately.
● You accept that you need to submit this form by August 31, 2020 to be eligible for the Doki reimbursement program.
● You acknowledge and agree that the Doki services are shutting down, such that your dokiPal or Doki S or Doki device will no longer be able to access communication, location, and other connected services, and your Doki account will be permanently disabled.
● By submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree that all warranties are void and Doki will no longer provide repair or replacement services for the devices referenced in this form.
● Doki, in its sole discretion, will determine the amount of reimbursement you are eligible to receive. By submitting this form, you accept the amount and form of reimbursement that you will receive.
● Doki can only provide reimbursement for dokiPal, Doki S, or Doki devices, and not for shipping, taxes, or peripherals (including, but not limited to, SIM cards).
● Our reimbursement program is only for verified purchases of Doki devices. If we cannot verify your purchase, we will not issue reimbursement. Anyone who is found to be abusing the program through circumventing our verification practices or submitting deceptive, fraudulent or illegitimate reimbursement forms will be banned from receiving reimbursement.
● By providing the information in this form and selecting Submit, you acknowledge and agree that your information will be stored, processed and accessed in the United States and subject to the laws of that country. You further grant permission for the use of such data for the purpose of carrying out activities related to a product reimbursement.
● By accepting a full or partial reimbursement, you release Doki and its agent from any and all claims, demands, causes of action and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or claimed, arising directly or indirectly from Doki's shut down of its services. Nothing herein shall be construed as an admission by Doki of any liability, and any claimed liability is expressly denied.
● These Terms & Conditions will bind and inure to the benefit of any successor of Doki and its agents or of any of its corporate affiliates in connection with any merger, acquisition, reorganization, or transfer of assets.